- We prefer NEFT/RTGS to our HDFC Bank, for all the payments against orders within INDIA from our website.
- In case you want to pay us online via credit card through PayPal, please email us your order details at: email@example.com
- For receiving funds via PayPal, there will be additional charge which will include the transaction and currency conversion charges levied by PayPal for their payment gateway services.
- You can set your desired currency at the top centre on the order page.
- Variations on amount can be due to: Difference in exchange rates: Credit card companies give 1% to 2% lower exchange rate than the prevailing market rates.
- Most credit card companies charge 1% to 3% International transaction fees per transaction. In case of doubts, please check with your credit card company.
- In some countries, VAT / GST / PST are applicable. Local duties and taxes are not applicable on overseas shipments. In case of any dues, the same has to be paid by the consignee to the courier company delivering the goods. They will bill you directly for the same and issue a receipt